Tuesday, May 3, 2011

back by popular demand (my husband)

NenoMozoo and I have been very busy lately, we organized a baby shower, we studied together, and yet we cannot rest. I know its sad but there's things we should do like write a new blog instead of falling a sleep, out of mozo'z enormous heart he gave me a good picture before he went under the blankets (well something its wrong with my phone it wont let me upload the picture. so here's a classic one

He's just the most amazing dog. I didn't really have a thing for dogs, but neno changed everything including me.   

yes the most needy pet I ever had but I love him so very much!. have you ever wonder whats gonna happen to you if something bad ever happen to your pet? I would be so depress if mozo wasnt with me until I die. even though he's always all over me!!!! he just doesnt leave me alone 

thats me reading and mozo trying to see what I'm doing isn't he hilarious ? 
well he is. 



It was nice to be back by popular demand (my husband LOL) 


sleepy lickies from :


                   NenoMozoo

No comments:

Post a Comment