Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My sick NenoMozoo

-Well today hasn't been the greatest day. it start it bad, from brownie fighting with another dog to having to take him to the hospital.



This morning when I woke up i felt like something was not right, brownie look sad, & he wasn't jumpy like he always is, I got worried but not much I seriously thought he was sleepy. I got really worried when he vomited a little bit of blood, I thought this isn't normal, but then i was refusing to believe it was blood in my head I was blaming his food (his food has reddish pieces so it made me believe it could of have been the food coloring) so I pretty much ignore it, but during the day he threw up three times, I was really worried, until he stopped for hours. so I went to my meeting, I got back & he "look" fine, until he threw up again but this time it had more blood than the other times, so I decided to take him to the emergency room. 


We got there, and the nurse to him, to do the test on him and everything, I seriously never been in a animal hospital, so I was so nervous for him, and also because of the financial cost (even ER for humans is really expensive I was just worried about his health & the money) 

My husband & I were waiting for almost 20 minutes & no sign of doctor or nurse, until a very tall man came thru the hallway, it was the doctor. he explain to me how brownie has an infection, and he also explain all the thing that he could have ( I FREAKED OUT!!!!) 


We didn't do all the tests he ask for it was to expensive, so we decided to treat what was bothering him in that moment & we will treat the rest on the next day .( the vet will be cheaper)


so we're home now, brownie has all his medicine and his diet ( very extrict diet) he's trying to stay up but he cant, he's body has too much medicine & he's actually passing out when he tries to stand up his little eyes close so fast, that he has to be lying down.


Here's a picture of my poor baby!!!! I really hope he gets to have a better day tomorrow!!!!! 




heavy body,  closing eyes,& one lick from 



NenoMozoo

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment