Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This crazy Neno & his ridiculous way of asking for attention.


Yep that is me and NenoMozoo, he wont let me write my presentation.

i was trying to study for so long but mozoo wont stop bothering me!!!! WHY??? simple.... nenomozoo is the most needy pet i ever had (except for a cat that would bite my heel if she was hungry, now that was painful!!!! ok back to neno) so i picked him up and put him on the bed. After that he wont stop putting his neck on my face, i could still see with one eye so i kept on writing but he didnt stop there!!!! he decided to lay down on my paper WHEN THE REST OF THE BED WAS EMPTY. Can i still write? a little, not much, but i didnt move because my husband thought it was funny what mozo was doing. so he took this picture!!!! 




This is how my paper look LOL nenomozoo looks funny HE WAS GIVING ME AN EYE like "im here can you see me?" of course i can you silly mozo!!!!!!!! He's always bothering me, and this is just a picture i should record a video, but neno its not dumb whenever he sees  my phone aiming at him he stops misbehaving (kinda smart of him LOL) even though he's always bothering me i love him with all my heart, i dont really know what i would do without my nenomozoo.





At the end of the day im sooo freaking annoyed by him, (just ask my husband.... well you dont him.... either way... trust me....   o.O   )    but before we go to sleep i hold him, and give him kisses for being with me and dealing with the crazy mood he puts me on. 


good night everyone..... licks & kisses from:
nenomozoo & I . 


1 comment: